Mergers & Acquisitions Update - Seeing the Opportunities in the Middle Market
7.30am–9.30am, Tuesday 9 September 2008, Stamford Plaza, Auckland
With corporate balance sheets still strong, and private equity and bank finance still available for quality acquisitions in the $30 to $150 million turnover range, acquisition & divestment opportunities abound:
- What is happening to PE ratios?
- Have private equity deals changed shape in recent times?
- How are deals funded now?
- What issues are raised by the increasing average age of business owners?
- What do vendors need to know?