Matching Investors and Investees - Latest Developments in Capital Markets
5.30 - 7.30pm, Tuesday 30 October 2018, Northern Club, Auckland
- Is there a shortage of capital for good investment opportunities, or are those opportunities in short supply?
- Distinguishing the product from the business and its people in assessing opportunities for growth?
- Is Angel and VC transactional activity underweighted relative to PE?
- Update on Angel, Venture Capital and Private Equity investments?
- Has the liberalising of the legal framework for capital raising opportunities been over hyped?
- Is technology going to remain the dominant investment sector?
- How do investors access the expertise to properly assess the technology, IT, health, bio-security and manufacturing sectors?
- What part do bigger picture issues play such as climate change, state moves to reallocate capital, developed versus developing economies, measures of growth other than GDP?
Speaker 1 - TBC
Speaker 2 - TBC
Speaker 3 - TBC
Speaker 4 - TBC
Allan specialises in corporate, commercial and securities law and has extensive experience in M&A deals, including advising in relation to NZX Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code.
He regularly advises in relation to joint ventures and other commercial contracts as well as on offers of securities, advising both issuers and trustees.