Online Strategies for Non-Internet Businesses
7.30am–9.30am, Monday 4 August 2008, Stamford Plaza, Auckland
Business is inexorably moving online. Some traditional businesses are realising the benefits and necessity of having a superior internet strategy. Important opportunities and significant threats abound:
- Can you afford not to have a serious online strategy?
- What sales are you losing to your more savvy online competitors?
- Where on the Internet are your customers finding out about your business and products?
- Finding new sources of revenue and driving down costs.
- What impact will the internet play in your business in 5 years time?